Ashampoo GetBack Photo 1.0.1
Screenshots of Ashampoo GetBack Photo
Ashampoo GetBack Photo Publisher's Description
With Ashampoo GetBack Photo the loss of digital pictures does not have to be forever. The program enables a quick recovery of photos from different storage devices, for example memory cards, smart phones, or USB hard disk drives.
The pictures are easily recovered in just a few steps. At first all deleted photos are found quickly with the effective and save search feature. In the next step the photos can be selected in a thumbnails overview, in order to have Ashampoo GetBack Photo recover them afterwards.
After selecting the photos they are not decoded and saved repeatedly, but the original image data are kept, in order to avoid quality loss. Not only the actual photo is recovered, but also metadata, e.g. EXIF or IPTC, if present.
Ashampoo GetBack Photo supports all common file formats. These include JPG, PNG, BMP, PSD, TIF, GIF, HDP, APCDOC, PCD and many current RAW formats, e.g. Canon Raw 2, Adobe DNG, Nikon NEF etc.
- Recovery of deleted or damaged digital photos
- Scan of all present storage devices in the system
- Pictures might even be found, after a storage device was formatted
- Metadata, e.g. EXIF or IPTC, can also be recovered
- All common file formats, e.g. JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF and RAW, are supported
- File formats such as PDF and Word can also be scanned for photos
- Recoverable photos are displayed in a thumbnails overview
What's New in Version 1.0.1 of Ashampoo GetBack Photo
Look for Similar Items by Category